SEA TREASURE HUNTING
This activity is full of action and fun. It can be designed for var ying degrees of difficulty.
Depending on the number of pax/people of the group and the desired number and type of yachts to be used, the appropriate
division in groups and the desired schedule and activities will be chosen. The following are some activities that can be arranged.
○ Boarding with the use of a dinghy, swimming or canoe. ○ Hoisting by hand the yacht anchor and sails
○ Short Sailing race to a buoy for collection of a clue ○ Sail towards a bay, Navigation with the use of map and GPS
○ A route stop in order to collect a clue or fuel from the beach. ○ Hoist somebody up the mast to get a clue
○ Dive under the yacht to collect a clue from the fin. ○ Disembark on the beach.
○ Raft building and the use of it ○ Retrieve and move to shore a heavy treasure
○ Answer questions ○ Dive to retrieve their clue in a cave or other hidden area
○ Other activities
09.00 – 09.30 Briefing
09.30 – 13.00 Tasks and sailing towards a nice bay
13.00 – 14.30 Anchoring for swimming and Lunch
14.30 – 16.00 More tasks or return back
16.00 – 16.30 Price giving and celebration party